Trivia and Quizzes
Welcome to Braingle's Trivia section! This is a place where you can take fun and interesting quizzes on a wide range of topics. Are you an expert on something? Why not create your own quiz for others to test their knowledge?
Featured Trivia Quiz
My Three Sons
Fred MacMurray, as Steve Douglas, headed a beloved TV family in this lighthearted situation comedy. The show premiered on ABC in 1960. Douglas was a widower with three boys, and the storyline provided many opportunities for poignant entertainment surrounding the Douglas clan in the town of Bryant Park.
1. Fred MacMurray played lovable father Steve Douglas with low key humor. What was the job title for the family patriarch?
2. Before Ernie was adopted into the Douglas clan, there were three brothers in this 1960's situation comedy from CBS. These three sons were:
3. Bub O'Casey (the boys' maternal grandfather) cooked, cleaned, and clowned around in the Douglas household. Who played this curmudgeonly family member from 1960-1965?
4. Who arrived to care for the Douglas household after Bub was written out of the show?
5. Real life brothers Stanley and Barry Livingston played Chip and Ernie Douglas, respectively. Chip's given name was actually:
Take the Quiz...