Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social

I know TNP personally 3

Posted: 10:02PM Jan 29, 2018
FatHeadAus

You know what really burns me up? Fire. Literally. Ha!

But, uh, seriously now, fire is nothing to joke about, as the next poster can attest to.

Shogi - or Japanese chess - is better than regular chess. You should visit 81Dojo.com to play shogi.
Posted: 10:25PM Jan 29, 2018
Hydra1234Ait

I got a second degree burn when I touched an open flame 50 or so years ago. Now to cool my half-century old burn, TNP will provide some medical treatment.

All fields of science are just applied physics.
Posted: 06:01PM May 11, 2018
FatHeadAus

Here you go. Now, isn't that nice and soothing? There, all better! Not like the next poster, who has mental problems you've never heard of!

Shogi - or Japanese chess - is better than regular chess. You should visit 81Dojo.com to play shogi.
Posted: 04:05PM Aug 28, 2018
Aviator*us

I have to Roll my eyes after every word that ends with a proper vowel...must be a mental thing. TNP will have some well needed advice for me .

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil. -No Point
Posted: 08:58PM Aug 28, 2018
RadioguyAusmod

Aviator wrote:
TNP will have some well needed advice for me .

Don't.

TNP will post next.

ARRRRR! Watch yerselves on the high seas, or me Jolly Roger be the last thing ye see before ye meets Davy Jones!
Posted: 10:37PM Aug 28, 2018
FatHeadAus

I know the next poster personally, a famous scientist!

Posted: 11:51AM Aug 29, 2018
Aviator*us

Radioguy wrote:
Don't.

TNP will post next.

Thanks Radio...as a student following the "cult of Kelvin" I find found your advice 'very helpful'! Now I only have an occasional roll every now and then.

As for the rest of you, I thought I should share my most recent discovery! Scientists, like me who are in fact VERY Famous, have been working on a new device that hands you a Kleenex every time you sneeze! Ingenious!

TNP will be a sharp business person who wants to indorse my work.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil. -No Point
Posted: 01:51PM Aug 29, 2018
Hydra1234Ait

That's a great invention! For a 99% share in your startup company, I'll use my advertising agency to make an advertisement for you, which TNP will personally create.

---This message was edited on 01:55PM Aug 29, 2018---

All fields of science are just applied physics.
Posted: 12:17PM Oct 5, 2018
KDestroyer9tus

"Aviator Likes Snoopy!"
There.
Sure, it's bad, and TNP will address that.

---This message was edited on 02:23PM Oct 5, 2018---

"In math, you don't understand things. You just get used to them." - bobbym
Posted: 06:37PM Oct 5, 2018
FatHeadAus

Well, that's because it's too short. Something more explanatory like, "Aviator is a big fan of 'Joe Cool' from 'Peanuts'", would be much better, as it leaves less to the imagination. But speaking of imagination, the next poster can imagine a Force ability that hasn't made it into Star Wars yet, and will now tell us about it.

Posted: 08:12PM Oct 5, 2018
KDestroyer9tus

Said force ability is having common sense. TNP will check that it is original and give a new one if it is not.

"In math, you don't understand things. You just get used to them." - bobbym
!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
2 users and 635 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2018 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 7:16 am
Sign In Create a Free Account