Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social

Count to 100: Ending the Trilogy (part 2)

Posted: 12:41AM Jun 19, 2017
FatHeadAus

Ahhhhhh! It was enough to have TWO moderators...now there are three?

Reposting the rules: The goal of the game is to try to count to 100 without the forum moderators interrupting. If the mods post, the count is automatically reset to zero.

So yeah, now there really are THREE. Hopefully we can get more players logged on more often.

Shogi - or Japanese chess - is better than regular chess. You should visit 81Dojo.com to play shogi.
Posted: 12:35PM Jun 19, 2017
RGW4Ausmod

Actually there are more than three mods who have been a part of the reset process. I used to have this as a watch topic, but removed it because I wanted to give the players a chance to have time to get multiple posts. When I get busy, I know I do not spend as much time going through the forum posts. But lucky you, not as busy right now! Just not enough time to play one of the boss/wolf games for a bit.

"That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's never so bad that it can't get worse." Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes
Posted: 12:49PM Jun 19, 2017
Aviator*us

Man, we can't even get very far without the mods posting...all they have to do is post ONE time and we have to start at zero again!!!

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil. -No Point
Posted: 09:10AM Jun 20, 2017
FatHeadAus

We never give up! Even if we keep doing this TWICE! (TWO times)

---This message was edited on 09:17AM Jun 20, 2017---

Shogi - or Japanese chess - is better than regular chess. You should visit 81Dojo.com to play shogi.
Posted: 11:01AM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

YES! We will not be moved!!! Although it would help if someone else joined in...then we could post in THREEs!

Posted: 11:43AM Jun 20, 2017
FatHeadAus

FOUR goodness sakes, we just need active participants.

Posted: 11:45AM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

But I guess we're doing alright...high FIVE!

Posted: 12:30PM Jun 20, 2017
RGW4Ausmod

I would like to think the other mods have seen this new thread... so I will have to just check you on this one to give them time to wake up!

"That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's never so bad that it can't get worse." Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes
Posted: 12:32PM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

"Sigh" Here we go again...but if there is just ONE good thing about this, at least it's not super easy or boring!

Posted: 01:39PM Jun 20, 2017
FatHeadAus

TWO be sure, it's not easy at all! We rarely make it past thirty!

Posted: 01:44PM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

Well, it certainly would be nice to make it there...but even better to make it to thirty THREE!

Posted: 06:50PM Jun 20, 2017
FatHeadAus

It starts with a single step, and this one is FOUR you!

Posted: 11:24PM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

Let's take this one at a time, although it would be nice to take it FIVE at a time!

Posted: 11:27PM Jun 20, 2017
RGW4Ausmod

You're making me six tonight, oops, I mean sick. Need a little support as the Dodgers are pretty much creaming the Mets tonight... currently 10 to 0.

Posted: 11:33PM Jun 20, 2017
Aviator*us

Awww...I thought we might make it to ten this time, well...back to the good ol' ONE-of-a-kind grinding stone.

Posted: 09:25AM Jun 21, 2017
FatHeadAus

So far there's TWO of us.

Posted: 01:48PM Jun 21, 2017
Aviator*us

Umm...I think I'm running out of sentences with the number THREE in them.

Posted: 03:26PM Jun 21, 2017
vlermaAus
Grayma V

Bee Four the numbers stall out again, I will try to create a bit of zing.

The sound of the wild, but if there is no one there, does anyone hear their howls?
Posted: 05:14PM Jun 21, 2017
bluegrasssAusmod
Perseverance

Five is Great!
Posted: 05:38PM Jun 21, 2017
Aviator*us

Another ONE? Where are all these mods coming from!

!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
8 users and 380 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2018 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 3:28 pm
Sign In Create a Free Account