With over 14,000 brain teasers submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
The following clues refer to the names of several young women, in the form of Miss Suchandsuch.
These names then actually form a new word (although there will be a spelling difference with one s missing)
For example, "This young woman obeys all the rules" would be misbehave (Miss Behave)
Can you figure out the rest of the words?
1. This young woman is in great shape.
2. This young woman is very generous at Christmas.
3. This young woman showed me where to go.
4. You could tell this young woman all your secrets.
5. This young woman knew exactly what I meant.
6. This young woman is exactly the right choice.
7. This young woman could lead the orchestra.
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003