Murder at Brainteaser Mansion #2
Four guests, Ms. Emerald, Mr. Green, Sir Jade and Mr. Olive, were all invited to an exclusive party at Brainteaser Mansion. However, during the long, dark night, the owner of the spectacular mansion, Mr. Death, was found dead in the study. Since no one apparently knew what happened, rumours were multiplying by the second, because everyone was suspected of killing him with a different weapon. From the following clues, can you work out who killed him?
1. The candlestick was "apparently" used by a female.
2. Mr. Olive's motive was either love or revenge.
3. Sir Jade's motive was greed, but he didn't use the sword.
4. The motive of the person who used the rope was revenge.
5. No male's motive was love.
The person who used the sword is the real killer. Who did it?
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003