The housewives of Clematis Lane are a very disparate group. Each housewife was born under a different sign of the Chinese zodiac, prefers a different brand of household cleaner, went on a second honeymoon to a different European capital last year, and has a family member with a strange medical problem related to a different eponymous body part. Can you determine the name, zodiac sign, cleaner, honeymoon destination and afflicted family member's body part for each housewife?
Housewives: Alma, Blythe, Helen, Leslie, Roberta
Zodiac Years: Dragon, Horse, Ox, Pig, Rooster
Cleaners: Ajax, Bon Ami, Comet, Lysol, Vanish
Honeymoon Cities: Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Oslo, Paris
Body Parts: Achilles' Tendon, Adam's Apple, Bundle of His, Fallopian Tubes, Islets of Langerhans
1. The five housewives are: Roberta, the one born in the Year of the Dragon, the one who prefers to use Bon Ami, the one who travelled to Amsterdam and the one whose daughter ruptured an Achilles Tendon after being kicked in the ankle by a soccer mom just before the championship game.
2. Neither Blythe (who hasn't been to London) nor the housewife born in the Year of the Horse (who doesn't use Vanish) is the one with a brother whose pacemaker, installed to correct a defect with his Bundle of His, somehow triggers her automatic Lysol shower cleaner.
3. The housewife who went to Brussels has a son with hyperactive Islets of Langerhans, requiring him to constantly eat candy or risk lapsing into a diabetic coma.
4. Neither Leslie nor the housewife who uses Comet cleanser is the woman who was born in the Year of the Rooster and whose husband, ironically, can't crow about his exploits after suffering a crushed Adam's Apple while participating in a joust at the County Fair.
5. Helen (who wasn't born in the Year of the Pig) went to Paris for her second honeymoon.
6. Neither Leslie nor the housewife born in the Year of the Ox has the brother with a defective Bundle of His or the daughter with the ruptured Achilles Tendon.
7. The housewife born in the Year of the Dragon doesn't use Lysol or Ajax.
8. The housewife born in the Year of the Horse doesn't use Comet.
9. The housewife born in the Year of the Ox isn't the woman with a twin sister who had her Fallopian tubes removed after an ectopic pregnancy and now wants her sister to act as a surrogate.
10. Alma has never been to Oslo.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003