Sam, Harry, and Alicia all went on a fishing trip. One fish was caught at 9:00 am, one at 8:45 am, and one at 9:30 am. Three types of fish were caught: tuna, bass, and mackerel. Can you figure out who caught what fish and at what time?
Clues are as follows:
1. Sam didn't catch the mackerel.
2. Harry fell asleep after Sam and Alicia caught their fish, only to be surprised with a bite.
3. Alicia made fun of her comrade for catching a tiny tuna fish.
4. Sam didn't get the first catch.
5. Harry was proud of his fish, which wasn't a mackerel.
6. The tuna was caught third.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003