Five friends decided to take their families on a vacation. One night, while the wives and children slept, they snuck down to the hotel bar to reminisce. After many drinks they returned to their rooms, each forgetting something at the bar in the process. The bartender decided to bring the items back to the friends. Help the bartender figure out who the items belong to and where to take them.
Note that odd rooms are on one side of the hall and even rooms are on the other.
1) Each man had a stumble or two getting to their room, but the one man whose full name is type of liquor had trouble seeing and stumbled a bit more then the rest.
2) Either Johnnie's room conjoined with another's, or Mr. Beam lost his phone.
3) The men whose rooms conjoined one of the others are; the one who lost his glasses, Mr.Goose, the man in 215, and Jose.
4) The men entered the stairwell together, but the one who forgot his jacket climbed one flight alone.
5) The man who left his phone could hear Jack's wife on the other side of the wall watching tv.
6) Jose's wallet was the first thing to be returned, later the hat was returned to 215, but, due to location, Mr.Daniels was the last person to receive his lost item.
7) The man in 216 either lost his wallet or is Mr.Quervo.
8) Jim's, Jack's, and Grey's room each ended in an odd number.
9) Mr. Walker was in 218.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003