Braingle Lite

A Mystery Word

Submitted By:Phyllis
Fun:*** (2.58)
Difficulty:** (1.41)

There is a word in the English language that describes a person or thing as being in no place at all--not here, not there, not anywhere. But, if you add a space between two of the letters in the word the person or thing is now here. Can you figure out what the word is?

Show Answer

Comments on this teaser

Show all 5 comments


Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest

Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003