Stately Words 4
Each state and province has a two letter postal abbreviation. In this teaser, the answer will be an anagram of two abbreviations.
1) Anagram two state abbreviations to get a word that means immediately following.
2) Anagram the abbreviations of a US state and a US territory to get a word for pig.
3) Anagram the abbreviation of a Canadian province and a US state to create a word for a celestial body.
4) Anagram two state abbreviations to get the name of a brand of soap.
5) Anagram the abbreviations of two Canadian provinces to get a wicker basket.
Hint:1) Corn, Longhorn
2) Sooners, San Juan's island
3) The national capital's province, Huckleberry Finn
4) Montgomery, Potatoes
5) Anne of Green Gables, Moose Jaw.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003