Braingle Time
7:06 pm

Public Forums >> Bug Reports & Feature Requests >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist

wiki

AuthorMessage
mocha613Aus

new Posted: 09:40PM Jun 2, 2013

So, before I took about a 3 year break, I was an active member of braingle, a 2x subscriber, and had spent a lot of time on my wiki. While I was "gone", I still came back occasionally to do logic grids. About 2 months ago, I came back to braingle. I began playing werewolf and WTB games again, and had an interest in looking up my previous games. Because braingle only shows the past 10 games you are in, I had kept record of all of my games on my wiki. It was much to my surprise to find out that my wiki has disappeared!

I tried to use the wayback machine to go in to get my records, but it only recorded the first page, and my records were one level in.

So, I have 3 questions:
A) Is there any way for me to reactivate my wiki in its entirety? I had spent a lot of time putting it together, and it would be nice to have access.
B) If the answer is no, do you have access to those old files and could you retrieve them for me?
C) How long does a person have to be inactive before they lose their wiki? I want to know before I take the time to put one together again. I also feel like this is information that other users might be interested in knowing, is there some place this could be posted for all to know?

Thanks Jake!

"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    

Public Forums >> Bug Reports & Feature Requests >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : dangerouspie101 

Online Now: 20 users and 544 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account