This is Sleepless Nights, where special Talk Boxes created by the moderator allow players to keep being active through the Night portion of the rounds!
1) Please follow the Braingle rules for the Werewolf game except for the changes outlined. For example, there shouldn't be outside game conversations except in the designated talk boxes.
2) Please RFM the first post of each round so I can reveal the identities (Werewolf, Human, Seer, or Oracle) of those killed in the previous round.
3) I will also reveal when humans in the Seer Talk Box are killed.
4) There are no other clues given by me in this game.
5) This is a private game. If you want to join PM me.
6) Feel free to join the Insomniacs Talk Box for open discussion, statistics, and other information.
Werewolf Hunting Grounds (the Werewolf Talk Box)
1) All Werewolves will be invited to this Talk Box at the beginning of the game.
2) Any Werewolves killed in the game can remain in the Talk Box.
3) At the end of the game, everyone will be removed and the threads will be deleted.
Seer Sanctuary (the Seer Talk box)
1) The Seer will be the only human invited to this Talk Box at the beginning of the game.
2) As the Seer divines humans and lets me know, I will invite them to the Talk Box.
3) If the Seer clears a human and they are eaten, they will still be invited to the Talk Box.
4) If the Seer is killed, I may invite random humans to the Seer Talk Box at my discretion. Normally, this will be every other round starting with the round after the Seer dies. For example if the Seer is killed in Round 3, I will invite a human to the Seer Talk Box in Round 4, Round 6, etc. If I feel that adding more humans to the Seer Talk Box creates an unfair advantage, I will not add any more.
5) Anyone in this Talk that is killed in the game can remain in the Talk Box.
6) At the end of the game, everyone will be removed and the threads will be deleted.
The Oracles (optional)
1) Living humans (not the Seer) randomly selected by the moderator at the beginning of Round 2 will be The Oracles. There will 3 Oracles in a 20 player game, 2 in a 15 player game, and 1 in a 10 player game
2) Initially, no one except the moderator knows the Oracles' identities, including the Oracles themselves.
3) If an Oracle is invited to the Seer Talk Box, The Oracle and an additional randomly selected human will be added to the Seer Talk Box
4) If an Oracle is invited to the Seer Talk Box, I will announce it (but not the person's name) at the start of the next round
5) If the Werewolves eat an Oracle before the Oracle is divined, I will randomly give them the name of one living person in the Seer Talk Box
6) If an Oracle is shot with the silver bullet, nothing additional happens.
This is the personal page of rhythmic and does not represent the views or opinions of Braingle.