Baseball LineupLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Before the game, the manager of the "Anytown Homers" had to decide in what order to bat his 9 players. However, the manager's dog chewed the paper the lineup was written on as the manager drove to the game. He could remember:
1. No one whose name begins with a "J" is the lead-off hitter.
2. Blake bats in the middle of the lineup.
3. Jay bats after Keith & Jake and before Gerald.
4. Mitch bats 3 spots away from Blake (2 between).
5. Jon hits before Jay and after Blake.
6. Doug bats before Mitch.
7. Keith bats 2 spots before Jon (1 between).
8. Jake bats third.
9. Jay bats 2 spots before Jack, who bats last (1 between).
HintA lead-off hitter is the first batter in a lineup.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top