Final Words 1In Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
Try to decipher the final words of eminent persons by cracking the code.
1. AU UP, AQO UKO - GRFO JUYBF RYQ WUY WUUGF JSU SRCQ PUO FRLB QPUKAS.
2. ZH AUB! JSRO SRF SRDDQPQB?
3. LO LF CQYH IQRKOLWKG UCQY OSQYQ.
-OSUZRF RGCR QBLFUP.
1. Go on, get out - last words are for fools who have not said enough.
2. My God! What has happened?
3. It is very beautiful over there.
-Thomas Alva Edison.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top