Show Me IIIn Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
Mrs. Lawson has gone crazy! Instead of giving regular assignments in class, she is coding all worksheets. Talk about a tough curriculum.
1. Nrsiyu ,ssu nr dlom frr[. niy ih;u hprd v;rst yp yjr npmr/ =Trff Gpcc
2. Ep,rm eo;; mrbrt nr sd divvrddgi; sd ,rm nrvsidr yjru jsbr mp eobrd yp sfbodr yjr,/ =Fovl Bsm Fulr
3. S,noyopm od yjr [syj yp divvrss. [rtdodyrmvr od yjr brjov;r upi sttobr om/ = No;; Ntsf;ru
4. Grst pg dp,ryjomh od sy yjr tppy pg jsyr gpt pyjrtd. smf jsyr eoyjom eo;; rbrmyis;;u frdytpu yjr jsyrt/ =Hrpthr Esdjomhypm Vstbrt
AnswerThe quotes are from famous Missourians (hence the title).
The letters are simply represented by the neighboring keys on the keyboard.
1. Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone. -Redd Foxx
2. Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. -Dick Van Dyke
3. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. - Bill Bradley
4. Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. -George Washington Carver
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top