Famous People III
For each number, unscramble the capitalized letters (the two or three groups in each number do not intermix, when they are separated by lower case letters) to form first a famous person and then a famous work or theory of theirs, or why they are famous.
1) DOTE ON ALL, known for carving the first freestanding nude ADDIV.
2) AH HATING MADAM, known for SENSITIVE SEA CARPS.
3) STICK TRAP, known for bringing TAN IRISH CITY to ENDRAIL.
4) RUB PIANO PIE, known for sending out the SCARED FRUITS.
5) HE HANGS KING, known for creating the SEVER MIGRATE REPEL.
Answer1) Donatello, known for carving the first freestanding nude David.
2) Mahatma Gandhi, known for Passive Resistance.
3) St. Patrick, known for bringing Christianity to Ireland.
4) Pope Urban II, known for sending out the First Crusade.
5) Genghis Khan, known for creating the Largest Empire Ever.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top