A Pause For Station Identification II
In the United States all radio and television stations are represented by "call letters". Each set of call letters is 4 letters long. Call letters for stations east of the Mississippi river begin with a "W", while stations west of the river begin with "K".
Using the description of their station and/or the format, figure out the call letters of these fictional stations. (E.g. A station for people getting their affairs in order before they die might be W-I-L-L)
Note: Some stations will use phonetics opposed to exact spelling.
West of Mississippi River:
1) A station for people who are placid and relaxed.
2) A station for poker and blackjack dealers.
3) A station about all things automotive.
East of Mississippi River:
1) A station that gets people up in the morning, or that you might listen to before a funeral.
2) A station for people standing in lines or just biding their time.
3) A station for greedy people.
1) KALM (calm)
2) KARD (card)
3) KARS (cars)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top