Safe at FirstTrivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In major league baseball, there are six ways for the batter to make it safely to first base without getting a hit. What are they?
Answer1) Base on balls (walk).
2) Hit by pitch (bean ball).
3) Catcher's interference (the batter hits the catcher with the bat instead of the ball)
4) Fielder's choice (someone else is thrown out at 2nd base, 3rd base, or home plate).
5) The batter strikes out swinging but the catcher drops the ball and can't throw the batter out.
6) Someone in the field makes an error and the batter makes it to first safely.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top