Four glassesLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Four glasses are placed in the four corners of a square rotating table, each glass is either up or down. You wish to turn them all in the same direction, either all up or all down. You may do so by grasping any two glasses and, optionally, turning either over.
There are two catches:
1) You are blindfolded and
2) the table is spun after each time you touch the glasses.
Assuming that a bell rings when you have them all facing the same way, how do you do it?
Answer1) Turn two adjacent glasses up.
2) Turn two diagonal glasses up.
3) Pull out two diagonal glasses. If one is down, turn it up and you're done. If not, turn one down and replace.
4) Take two adjacent glasses. Invert them both.
5) Take two diagonal glasses. Invert them both.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top