Five Men Stood in a LineLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Five men stood in line (single file) at the grocery store. Their occupations are: programmer, salesman, accountant, IRS agent and a radio announcer.
- Mark, who is nearest to the cashier, called the radio announcer this morning.
- The salesman is not Mark.
- Darryl is in the middle of the line between the programmer and the IRS agent.
- Don is shopping for a dinner party.
- Matthew is the IRS agent's cousin.
- There is nobody behind Alex.
- Matthew is standing in front of Alex.
- The radio announcer is at one end of the line.
Identify each of the men with their chosen career.
AnswerDon - IRS agent
Mark - accountant
Alex - radio announcer
Matthew - programmer
Darryl - salesman
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top