A Giant Puzzle (Part 1)Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
I climbed an unusual beanstalk to another world where I found a gigantic house. I went inside the house and I was picked up by the biggest thing I have ever seen. He threw me inside a messy room and told me that if I could clean it by the time he gets back, he would let me go, but if I didn't I would have to clean his house for the rest of eternity. He told me to put all the different things in separate boxes in a certain order and then the boxes in a certain order. He will leave me with a list of clues so I can get them in order.
First I will sort through the shoes and put them in order.
There are red, blue, green, yellow, brown, orange, and purple pairs of shoes, not necessarily in that order.
1. The brown shoes are 4 pairs of shoes away from the purple pair. (3 pairs in between)
2. The blue pair isn't next to the orange pair.
3. The distance from the green pair to the blue pair isn't the same distance as the distance from the yellow pair to the orange pair.
4. The red pair is next to the brown pair.
5. Either the blue or orange pair is between the green and yellow pairs.
6. The yellow pair is next to the purple pair.
7. The red pair is the first pair on the left.
8. The orange pair isn't next to one of the colors with a second letter of "r"
AnswerRed, Brown, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Orange
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top