I Am Hidden in Here #12Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this author of short tales which illustrated truths about life and human nature.
1. I was the ruthless dictator of the African nation of Uganda during the 1970s.
2. I began my career as a pool hall piano player and grew to become one of the great figures in American jazz. I became one of the first to use classical themes in jazz and am still considered to be one of the most innovative composers in jazz history.
3. I created and drew the long-running comic strip Peanuts.
4. I am remembered for winning four track and field gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.
5. I was a 19th-century biologist and chemist whose work with germs and microorganisms not only opened up whole new fields of scientific inquiry, but also aided industries ranging from wine to silk, making me one of the world's most celebrated scientists.
Answer1. Amin (Idi)
2. Ellington (Duke)
3. Schultz (Charles)
4. Owens (Jesse)
5. Pasteur (Louis)
The name: AESOP
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top