One Plus One Equals?Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser you are required to find a word relating to mathematics hiding in consecutive letters within each sentence. Have fun!
"They knew that they had done the wrong thing."
Answer: ADD located in: "...hAD Done..."
1. He gave his pet serpent a gondola ride.
2. How did the koala cub end up with the kangaroo?
3. Did the kind entomologist pamper centipedes?
4. The scholarship includes tuition but does not cover textbooks.
Answer1. PENTAGON (serPENT A GONdola)
2. CUBE (CUB End)
3. PERCENT (pamPER CENTipedes)
4. VERTEX (coVER TEXt)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top