Behead TLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Transportation -> Precipitation
2. That place -> This place
3. One of two matching people -> To be victorious
4. Panic; dread -> Mistake
5. Belonging to an individual -> Beneficiary; successor
6. Absorbent paper -> Topic; come out of
7. Cabs -> Line around which something rotates
8. Municipality -> Possess
HintThe shorter words start with these letters:
Answer1. Train -> Rain
2. There -> Here
3. Twin -> Win
4. Terror -> Error
5. Their -> Heir
6. Tissue -> Issue
7. Taxis -> Axis
8. Town -> Own
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top