In Other Words...MusicLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Below are five band names and one of each of their songs. However, they have been rephrased and it is your job to figure them out.
1. Blue and yellow in a period after night sings "Avenue containing shattered nighttime fancies".
2. "Numerically" also, the 21st letter of the alphabet sings "A sensation of dizziness".
3. Illuminated sight organs sings "A chemical substance that can injure or kill".
4. Involuntary shutting and opening of the eye #91 doubled sings "Merry-go-round".
5. The thankful deceased sings "Carton of condensation".
Answer1. Green Day sings "Boulevard of Broken Dreams".
2. U2 sings "Vertigo".
3. Bright Eyes sings "Poison".
4. Blink 182 sings "Carousel".
5. The Grateful Dead sings "Box of Rain".
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top