TV TimeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five kids want to watch television, but their parents say only if they eat their vegetables. Your job is to figure out who ate which vegetable, what they watched, and how long they watched it for.
Kids: Herman (boy), Bob (boy), Joe (boy), Loopy (girl), Emma (girl)
Length: 45 min, 60 min, 75 min, 90 min, 105 min
Show: Looney Toons, Scooby Doo, Blues Clues, Rugrats, History Channel
Vegetable: broccoli, carrots, salad, brussel sprouts, asparagus
1) Herman who watched Scooby Doo got to watch 15 minutes more than Loopy, but 15 minutes less than the kid who watched the History Channel.
2) Emma watched longer than the kid who had to eat salad; she hadn't eaten carrots
3) Bob (who didn't have to eat salad) watched less than the kid who had to eat broccoli.
4) The kid who had to eat brussels sprouts didn't watch for the shortest amount of time, but watched for less time than the boy who watched Rugrats.
5) The kid who had to eat broccoli watched less television than the kid who had to eat carrots.
6) The girl who had to eat asparagus watched Looney toons, but did not watch television for the longest amount of time.
AnswerBob, brussel sprouts, History Channel, 75 minutes
Herman, salad, Scooby Doo, 60 minutes
Joe, carrots, Rugrats, 105 minutes
Loopy, asparagus, Looney Tunes, 45 minutes
Emma, broccoli, Blues Clues, 90 minutes
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top