Plain, Plaid, Stripes or DotsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
There are 5 people in a room: Jimmy, Chad, Toby, Keith and Chelsey. Each person has a different color shirt: red, black, green, blue or yellow. Each shirt has a different pattern: plain, plaid, vertical stripes, horizontal stripes or polka dots. Match the person to the shirt and the pattern.
1) The polka dot shirt is not black.
2) The plain shirt is not yellow or blue.
3) Keith is wearing a striped red shirt.
4) Toby's name has the same number of letters as either his pattern or color.
5) Chelsey is in polka dots.
6) The horizontal stripes are on Jimmy's green shirt.
AnswerJimmy is wearing green horizontal stripes.
Chad is wearing plain black.
Toby is wearing blue plaid.
Keith is wearing red vertical stripes.
Chelsey is wearing yellow polka dots.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top