The RaceLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Bonneville High School hosted a 5 team track meet. The schools competing were Washington, Conley, Marysville, Roy, and Bonneville. Their colors were yellow, black, red, green, and blue. Each school had one runner in the finals of the 400 meter race. The runners were Jessica, Alex, Ria, Shandii, and Meg. Match the runner to the school, the color of their jersey, and the order in which they finished.
1) Meg finished 2nd after Washington and before the runner in the red jersey.
2) Ria finished ahead of the green jersey, who finished ahead of Shandii who was last.
3) The runner from Marysville finished in the middle of the pack.
4) The runner from Roy finished 3 places behind the host team.
5) Meg and Ria did not wear blue or black jerseys and the runner in green finished 4th.
6) Alex finished after Ria and before the runner in the black jersey.
Answer1st Jessica from Washington wearing blue.
2nd Meg from Bonneville wearing yellow.
3rd Ria from Marysville wearing red.
4th Alex from Conley wearing green.
5th Shanii from Roy wearing black.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top