New ReleasesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three people (Arnold, Meathead, and Stabem) were on their way to three different record stores (Sam Goody, Tower, and Virgin) to buy the new releases, in three different formats (CD, LP, and Tape), from three different bands (Slipknot, Static X, and Testament). Using the clues below, can you determine who bought what band's album, in what format, from where?
1. Either Arnold or Stabem bought the LP of either Slipknot or Testament.
2. Either the CD or Tape of either Slipknot or Static X was purchased at Tower.
3. Arnold either bought the CD or LP version of either Static X or Testament.
4. Either the Slipknot album was purchased by Meathead or Stabem went to Sam Goody and bought a CD.
5. Sam Goody sold either an LP or a Tape to either Meathead or Stabem.
6. Testament's new release was either on LP or Tape and was sold at either Tower or Virgin.
7. Tower sold either Static X or Testament to either Arnold or Stabem.
8. Either the LP or tape was bought by Stabem at either Sam Goody or Virgin.
AnswerArnold bought the Static X CD from Tower.
Meathead bought the Slipknot Tape from Sam Goody.
Stabem bought the Testament LP from Virgin.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top