How Old? How Much? How Tall?Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Four men underwent their yearly physicals. The four men are Toby, Justin, Sam, and Joey. From the clues, determine their ages, heights, and weights.
1) Sam is five years older than the tallest man, and he is lighter than the shortest man.
2) Justin is taller than the oldest man and lighter than the youngest.
3) Joey is two inches shorter and ten pounds heavier than Justin, but Joey weighs less than the tallest man.
4) Someone is 6'1" and 40 years old and someone is 5'11" and weighs 170 pounds.
5) The lightest man is five years older than the shortest man.
6) The youngest man is 30, one inch shorter than Sam, and five pounds lighter than Toby.
7) The man who is 6' is not Toby, 175-pound Joey, or the oldest man.
Answer45- Sam- 5'11"- 170 pounds
40- Toby- 6'1"-180 pounds
30-Joey-5'10'- 175 pounds
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top