Colorful WorkplaceLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five employees of varying ages have been assembled to work on a project due to their varying backgrounds. Three men (Jason, Corey and Matt) and two women (Carly and Stephanie) are meeting for the first time and getting to know each other. They vary in ages from 18-45 and are from all over the country. Each person is either wearing a scarf or necktie in their favorite color. You job is to figure out the age, favorite color and hometown of each employee.
1. No employee is from a city that begins with the same letter as his or her first name.
2. Jason's hometown's baseball team has Red uniforms which is not his favorite color, but it is one of his female colleagues.
3. Whoever is 45 has lived in Washington DC for his entire life.
4. Carly likes to wear Yellow.
5. The San Diego native dislikes Green.
6. Stephanie is younger than Jason, and Jason is not the oldest employee.
7. The Miami native's favorite cartoon character growing up is the same color as his necktie, which is the color of the object of Ms. Piggy's affection.
8. Corey's skin tone does not allow him to wear Blue.
9. No girl is in her 20s.
10. The 28 year old likes Blue.
11. Matt's tie is Purple.
AnswerJason: 28, St. Louis, Blue
Carly: 38, San Diego, Yellow
Corey: 23, Miami, Green
Stephanie: 18, New York, Red
Matt: 45, Washington DC, Purple
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top