First DatesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Michelle, Loren, and Chelsea are going on their dates. Their date's names are David, Grant, and Dan, in no particular order. They each have a flower they are given on their dates. The flowers are: carnation, rose, and corsage, again, in no particular order.
1. The girl whose favorite flower was the corsage went out with Grant.
2. Dan gave his date a rose.
3. Michelle hates carnations. They make her think of spiders' webs, for whatever reason.
4. Loren and Grant never really got along.
5. Chelsea just can't stand Grant or Dan.
HintThe girl's favorite flower is the one they are given.
AnswerMichelle went with Grant, and she got a corsage.
Loren went with Dan, and she got a rose.
Chelsea went with David, and she got a carnation.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top