Fashion Fixer-UpperLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Muffi, Maddie, Trixie, and Libby live for fashion. Together, they've sought the advice of the trendiest fashion guru. To their surprise, they found that they had been wearing the wrong type of clothing for years! The consultation consisted of measuring, color charting, body shape identification, and pattern choices for each woman. After the consultation each woman was given her correct dress size and the best pattern and color for her body shape. No woman was the same size or shape as another, nor did any share color or pattern choices. Can you determine the best look for each shopper? Dress sizes were 6, 8, 10, and 12. Body shapes were hourglass, pear, apple, and stick figure. Patterns were dots, solids, plaid, and stripes. Colors were pink, red, blue, and black.
1. The fashionista with the pear shaped body was the one who could wear plaid.
2. Neither the girl who looked good in blue nor the one who shone in pink wore the largest size.
3. Trixie is a size 10.
4. Stripes looked good on the largest woman.
5. Libby was smaller than Trixie, but larger than Maddie.
6. The woman who looked good in pink polka dots had a stick figure.
7. Neither the apple nor the hourglass looked good in blue.
8. Trixie could not wear plaid or dots and Muffi was told to always wear red.
9. Solid black looked great on the apple shaped woman.
10. The stick figure is not the smallest woman, but she is smaller than the woman who now wears black.
AnswerMuffi, 12, red, hourglass, stripes
Maddie, 6, blue, pear, plaid
Trixie, 10, black, apple, solids
Libby, 8, pink, stick, dots
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top