Nyuk Nyuk NyukLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three friends (Jerome, Louis, and Moses) were discussing the genius of the Three Stooges when they broke out into an argument over who was the worst 'third' Stooge (Curly Joe, Joe, or Shemp) and which schtick was the funniest (Eye Poke, Hair Pull, Stomach Punch). Using the clues below, determine who disliked which replacement and what gag they thought was the best.
1. Moses was no fan of the eye poke.
2. The person who disliked Shemp the most thought that the hair pull was the funniest.
3. Jerome had no problem with Joe.
4. Moses kind of liked Curly Joe's work.
5. Louis hated the hair pull.
6. Jerome thought the stomach punch looked too mean.
7. Someone really liked to see Joe get punched in the stomach.
8. Louis thought that the name 'Curly' was sacred and always disliked Curly Joe for using it.
AnswerJerome disliked Shemp and liked the hair pull.
Louis disliked Curly Joe and liked the eye poke.
Moses disliked Joe and liked the stomach punch.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top