The Scrapbookers 2Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five avid scrapbookers from Acres get together every weekend to swap page ideas and discuss the progress that they have made on their scrapbooks during the week. Each scrapbooker focuses on a different event, uses a different colour and a different embellishment. Using the clues below, determine the first and last names of each scrapbooker, the event they focused on, the colour they used, and their preferred embellishment.
1. Stella didn't do a wedding page. One of the men preferred to use the chalking technique for his page.
2. Arthur and Stella do not like using tags. The person who did the birthday page thought the colour purple accented their pictures perfectly.
3. Mrs. Moss hates using the colour red, regardless of the topic of her pages. Maria's last name isn't Harris and she has never done a vacation page.
4. The person who did the wedding page, whose last name wasn't Enfield, was excited about using eyelets for the first time. The person who did a yellow new baby page wasn't Ruth, but their last name is Harris.
5. The five scrapbookers (in no particular order) are: Maria Steele, the man who did the birthday page, the person who used the stamping technique, the one who was pleased with their green page, and Ruth.
6. Shane's last name is not Harris and blue would not have looked right on his page. Red was the perfect colour for the wedding page though, as it is associated with love.
7. Stella McKee took so many pictures when she moved into her first house that she just had to use them for her page.
AnswerArthur Harris did a new baby page in yellow using stamps.
Maria Steele did a wedding page in red using eyelets.
Ruth Moss did a vacation page in blue using tags.
Shane Enfield did a birthday page in purple using chalk.
Stella McKee did a new house page in green using die cuts.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top