Mixed DoublesLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The answers to the following definitions all start with the prefix "para". It might take a bit of lateral thinking to figure them out! For example, the definition: "Two places where a building is being constructed" would have the answer "Parasites".
1. Two tender green plant growths
2. Two 10-cent pieces
3. Two male bovines
4. Two shark appendages
5. Two untruths
6. Two furry family members
7. Two dorky guys from "New Joisey"
HintActual definitions for the answers:
1. Canopies for slowing a fall from an aircraft
2. Models that form a basis of something
3. Morals or religious stories
4. Fuel oils
5. To deprive somebody of voluntary movement
6. Low protective walls
7. Distrustful or obsessively anxious patients
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top