Can You Find It? IILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word CALENDAR, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. An artificial waterway for navigation
2. Of or pertaining to the kidneys and surrounding area
3. A usually rectangular piece of stiff paper or other material used to communicate with other people
4. The primary color of a shade similar to blood
5. A specially prepared paper with a picture, phrase, or design, created to be transfered onto a surface
6. A network of ornamental fabric made with string
7. Not dirty
8. A long wooden shaft usually ending with a metal head
9. A large bird, or a large piece of construction equipment with a hook
10. A disease of the skin, usually on the face, often associated with teens
11. A unit of land measurement equal to 43,560 square feet
12. A group of families or households, the heads of which claim a common ancestor
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top