Parade ProblemLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
3 different families went to the Fourth of July picnic in their town of Fernpot. The Annual Parade and Picnic of Fabulous Fernpot was famous for miles around for being perfect, but something went wrong! The Lloyds, the Cosytens, and the Dungbungs all mixed up their stuff. Can you figure out whose basket, blanket, and 4th of July banner is whose?
1. The Lloyd's son was best friends with the checked blanket owner and the canvas basket owner.
2. The ones who own the flag are not the Dungbungs.
3. The Cosyten family has the "Go America!" banner.
4. The Lloyds think patterns are much too exciting, so they have a beige blanket.
5. The Cosytens do not have the canvas basket.
6. Before the picnic, the Dungbungs realized that their blanket was stained, so they bought a new one that was striped.
7. Mrs. Lloyd grew up on a farm and she made her family's basket out of something that horses eat.
AnswerLloyds: solid blanket, straw basket, flag
Cosytens: checked blanket, cloth basket, "Go America!" banner
Dungbungs: striped blanket, canvas basket, "Hooray, USA!" banner
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top