Company Christmas PartyLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
A company decided to have a Christmas party for the employees. The five people in management each brought a meal and a dessert to show their appreciation. From the clues below determine management's name, their title, and what meal and dessert they brought.
1) Neither Olivia, who is the Sales Manager, nor the person who brought the chocolate bars, brought meat for the meal.
2) Destiny decided to bring ice cream to the party.
3) Peter isn't in charge of Accounting.
4) Walter provided a big fruit tray.
5) Joshua wasn't the one who supplied the cooked ham.
6) The Managing Director brought the apple pie
7) The Reports Manager supplied the vegetarian lasagna.
8) The person who provided the banana pudding, who wasn't the Contracts Manager, holds a position in the agency which appears in the alphabetical list immediately ahead of the one held by the person who brought pot roast.
9) The individual who had strawberries and cream in one hand had cheese pizza in the other.
AnswerOlivia the Sales Manager brought cheese pizza and strawberries and cream.
Destiny the Contracts Manager brought pot roast and ice cream.
Joshua the Reports Manager brought vegetarian lasagna and chocolate bars
Walter the Accounting Manager brought fruit tray and banana pudding.
Peter the Managing Director brought cooked ham and apple pie.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top