Bidding on Star WarsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five people were involved in an on-line auction for a photo of the original "Star Wars" crew. The bidding started at $200 and climbed. Each person was multitasking and doing something off-line while watching the bid (one of them was watching TV). From the clues below, determine the name of the person, their screen name, how much they bid, and what they were doing in the real world at the time.
1) The initial bid of $200 was made by the person who was reading at the same time, not by the bidder whose screen name was Ewok Master.
2) Neil raised it to $225, but he was not eating lunch; the bid by the person doing that was lower than Matt.
3) Blaklee didn't take the bid to $250.
4) The person whose screen name is R2D3 clicked at $275.
5) Jessica was vacuuming while registering her bid, but it was lower than that of the person whose screen name was Jedi13.
6) The bidder going by Force Knight was washing the car at the same time as the auction.
7) George's screen name is Lord Jabba.
AnswerBlaklee, known as R2D3, bid $275, while eating lunch.
Matt, known as Jedi13, bid $300, while watching TV.
Neil, known as Force Knight, bid $225, while washing the car.
Jessica, known as Ewok Master, bid $250, while vacuuming.
George, known as Lord Jabba, bid $200, while reading.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top