Romantic GetawayLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five couples from San Francisco were celebrating Valentine's Day with an outing they had planned (one couple went to the beach) and enjoyed. However, each husband had surprised his wife with a special vacation trip. Can you determine the couples' names, their outing of choice, and vacation destination (one couple is going to Canada) from the clues provided below?
1. Neither Jonas nor Kim will be leaving the United States, though they are not traveling together.
2. At the restaurant, one couple talked about visiting both Madrid and Barcelona.
3. Alice is not married to Mark, who did not take his wife to a hockey game or a restaurant.
4. The couple going to Hawaii is either Denise and her husband or the couple who went skiing on Valentine's Day.
5. Neither Paul nor Kevin enjoy dancing, but Jenny, who is going to Mexico, does enjoy it. Kevin is going to Alaska and hopes to hit the ski slopes.
6. Paul and his wife love hockey and want to see another NHL game on their trip. Laura planned her dinner date with either Mark or Bill.
HintNHL stands for National Hockey League and has teams in the United States and Canada.
AnswerJonas and Denise went to the beach and are going to Hawaii.
Paul and Alice went to a hockey game and are going to Canada.
Bill and Laura went to a restaurant and are going to Spain.
Kevin and Kim went skiing and are going to Alaska.
Mark and Jenny went dancing and are going to Mexico.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top