For each number, unscramble the capitalized letters (the two groups in each number do not intermix) to form first a famous person and then a famous work or theory of theirs.
1) LONE ROAD, known for painting PAPER SHUTTLES.
2) ACTIONS WANE, known for the TWO HEEL FORMATIONS.
3) HELICAL GNOME, known for painting CATHERINE FOOTMAN.
4) SITE NINE, known for the THRIFTY EYE VIOLATOR.
5) SUPERCONIC, known for the EITHER TOY CHRONICLE.
Answer1) LEONARDO, known for painting THE LAST SUPPER.
2) ISAAC NEWTON, known for the THREE LAWS OF MOTION.
3) MICHELANGELO, known for painting THE CREATION OF MAN.
4) EINSTEIN, known for the THEORY OF RELATIVITY.
5) COPERNICUS, known for the HELIOCENTRIC THEORY.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top