I Am Hidden in Here #3Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous 20th century German theologian.
1. He made a name for himself fighting the Irish at Munster; later he was introduced at court and became a favourite of Queen Elizabeth I. Known for his wit and womanizing, he was in and out of Elizabeth's favour.
2. Three world religions honour this man as their ancient patriarch and a model of faith in one God. In Judaism, the 12 tribes of Israel trace their lineage to this person through his son Isaac and grandson Jacob.
3. He ruled as emperor of Rome, from 117-138 A.D. In Britain, he ordered the construction of a famous wall near the modern border of England and Scotland.
4. My nickname relates to a mysterious creature in Loch Ness, Scotland.
5. I was a cantankerous talking horse who would speak only to my owner, Wilbur Post, and played dumb when anyone else was present.
6. This person played the leading role in Superman in 1978, thereby making him a star.
Answer1. Raleigh (Sir Walter)
3. Hadrian (Publius Aelius Hadrianus)
5. Ed (Mister)
6. Reeve (Christopher)
The name of the German theologian: RAHNER
Karl Rahner (1904-1984): was a German Jesuit who made a profound contribution to Catholic theology in the 20th century. His role as a theological expert at the Second Vatican Council, his 1651 publications, his involvement in international theological debate, his impact on students who attended his classes, and his positive reception by many Protestant thinkers, all contributed to his influence on theology today.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top