Muddy SocksScience brain teasers require understanding of the physical or biological world and the laws that govern it.
A man was going to bleach his socks because they had gotten muddy the day before. As he was pouring the bleach into the washing machine, he spilled some on the floor. He got some cleaning fluid and mopped it up with a rag. Minutes later he was dead. What killed him?
HintIt has to do with the bleach.
AnswerWhen you mix bleach and ammonia (found in most cleaning products) it creates a deadly gas that kills instantly.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top