A Game of Cards 2Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
With the money I made last time, I published the new game of cards. It has really spread around and is really getting popular with casinos. There is even one casino that was made just to play that game. One day, the manager of that casino came to my new office. He said that he wanted to play that same game of cards. Then he said if I win, I get your job, money, and everything; if you win, you get all my money, and you can own the casino. I knew I was good at this game, but this guy seemed a little tougher than my old boss. I accepted his challenge anyway.
This time there will be nine cards (6-Ace). They will all be face downward in an unknown order. The man will give me clues to figure it out. If I can figure it out, I win; if not, I lose. Can you help me figure out the order?
1. The "9" card is not next to the "7" card.
2. The "ace" is two away from both the "9" card and the "8" card.
3. The "10" and "7" cards are two away from the "queen". (1 in between)
4 The "king" is somewhere to the left of the "6" card.
5. The "Queen" is the fourth from the left.
6. The "8" card is somewhere to the right of both the "7" and "10" card.
7. The "6" card is next to the "7" card, but not the "king".
8. The "Jack" is somewhere to the right of the "king".
Answerking, 7, 6, queen, 9, 10, ace, jack, 8
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top