Number Letter Code 2
Write a table that contains a row of letters and a row of numbers where you can clearly tell that A=1, B=2, C=3 etc until Z=26. Using it, decipher the clues to find a nine letter word which could describe someone evil.
- The 2nd and 7th letters are the same and divisible by 5.
- The 6th letter is an even number which is LESS than 13.
- The 5th is the 1st and 6th letter's value added together.
- The 8th letter is a prime number between 15 and 25.
- The 3rd letter is a vowel, whose value is less than 10.
- The 1st letter has a value 10 less than the 4th.
- The last letter's value is equal to double the 8th and then subtract 19.
Hint- The 4th letter has digit/s which add up to 7, 8, or 9.
Values: 8 5 1 18 20 12 5 19 19
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top