6:47 pm

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist Post Reply

Skip to Page:  1   ...   9   10   11   12      Next

Braingle's Classified Advertisements!

AuthorMessage
jubu42Aus

new Posted: 03:16PM Aug 27, 2012

I currently have a WTB game up that has none of the modern spins on the game and is just good old-fashioned fun. Friend me to join as long as you are active.

---This message was edited on 06:55AM Aug 31, 2012---
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 04:53PM Sep 26, 2012

I've started a Boss game. . . . .

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
  Post from wyse deleted on 08:18AM Sep 29, 2012.
wysecng

new Posted: 10:38AM Nov 10, 2012

ok if you like philosophy or questioning others believe join my Talk Box Philosophy

I'm WYSE, in name and in life application.
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
HarryPutter*ca

new Posted: 10:27PM Dec 13, 2012

For those interested, I'm running another WTB "The Feud" game based on the popular game show family Feud.

---This message was edited on 01:09PM Dec 21, 2012---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
ForrestGumpstertus

new Posted: 03:55PM Jan 7, 2013

Hey all you fellow Forrest Gump Fans,

Yes... I am talking to you! I have started a talk-box about Forrest Gump! Come join the fun all you fans! The talk-box is located right here:

http://braingle.com/community/talk_browse.php

-Gumpy

---This message was edited on 03:56PM Jan 7, 2013---

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."" -Forrest Gump
CrazyPineapple5

new Posted: 04:07PM Jan 15, 2013

The Braingle Debate Club

Join CrazyPineapple5's Debate Club Today!

---This message was edited on 10:13PM Jan 17, 2013---
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 12:13PM Jan 17, 2013

I've started a new Murder She Wrote Boss game if anyone is interested.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
ForrestGumpstertus

new Posted: 06:12PM Feb 4, 2013

Hey guys, I have made my first WWG. If anyone would come check it out I would be thrilled Please join if you can

-Gumpy

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."" -Forrest Gump
ShadowsAcamod

new Posted: 03:01PM Mar 15, 2013

There is a 1 vs 100 game starting on Monday! If you're not part of the TB and would like to play, click here to automatically request membership. JOIN US! (Please?)

---This message was edited on 03:01PM Mar 15, 2013---
jaycr*us

new Posted: 04:40PM Mar 15, 2013

I would like to add that 1 VS 100 is a very fun game with friendly players. Give it a try.

It's not what you know, it's what people think you know.
Thekid4t

new Posted: 04:46PM Mar 15, 2013

Seriously people, sign up. We are stuck in 21 player limbo.

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 07:02AM May 15, 2013

Game 33 in 1 vs 100 is currently in sign ups. Come join the game, test your knowledge and computer skills and maybe even learn a thing or two in the process. One thing I promise, you will have fun.Not a member of the Talk Box? Request membership here.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
ShadowsAcamod

new Posted: 09:26PM May 21, 2013

I have a WTB in signups. You should play. It's going to be a fairly normal game. Clues will be given according to my tried-and-true formula. All are welcome. Very, very welcome.
HarryPutter*ca

new Posted: 10:36PM May 23, 2013

Hey all,
I started a TB called The Braingle Academy (on the browse page), which is a place where people who are experts or knowledgeable on particular subjects can share their knowledge with Brainglers who are interested in learning about them. This can be done through a course structure, Q&A format, or personal tutoring.

If you're interested in sharing some of your knowledge, helping out, or learning about a particular subject, feel free to request membership.

JQ suggested this a while ago, and since no one opened it I figured I would since it was a great idea.

---This message was edited on 10:37PM May 23, 2013---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
ShadowsAcamod

new Posted: 03:06AM Jul 5, 2013

You should all join Gizzer's WWG! The concept sounds really cool, and it's going to be a lot of fun, so please join us!
mocha613Aus

new Posted: 11:57PM Jul 12, 2013

In the TWG TB, I am running a werewolf game with a special power for every person in the game. If this sounds like something interesting to you, please PM me and I will add you to the TB, then look for the game sign up sticky.

Never played werewolf in a TB? No problem, I'd be glad to walk you through the specifics of how we make it work.

"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 07:14PM Jul 25, 2013

I've got a WW game started if anyone's interested. 1 day 1 night rounds. Identities revealed.

idiot_originalA

new Posted: 07:04PM Aug 8, 2013

i have no active online things going, and any contributions are welcomed. (financial, that is .. .. .. skip the frogs and cigarette butts and such... enough of them in the parking lot already.)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Human intelligence has peaked, and is declining. For proof, see Speaker of House
extremebluenesscus

new Posted: 07:25PM Aug 8, 2013

Y'all should all join kmrutledge's Doctor Who themed WWG, because Doctor Who is awesome. Don't worry if you don't know anything about Doctor Who, you don't need any foreknowledge to play.

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." -Romans 12:2

Skip to Page:  1   ...   9   10   11   12      Next  

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : eighsse 

Online Now: 15 users and 481 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account