Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2914

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by asteroidbelt. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 4 rounds.

Discussion of Round #1

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  

AuthorMessage
asteroidbelt


Posted: 01:06PM Jan 12, 2013

Round 1 has officially started!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 01:21PM Jan 12, 2013

Yay! Voting for crazy pineapple for now.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 02:16PM Jan 12, 2013

I'll vote for pineapple also.

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 02:27PM Jan 12, 2013

Thekid4 wrote:
I'll vote for pineapple also.


You guys do what you want. I won't vote for anyone until I get evidence or clues. Maybe we can form a majority.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 02:59PM Jan 12, 2013

Oh yeah, there are more rules.

1. If I forget to post homophones (which I didn't), the first person to post during that round must choose them.

2. You can't repeat sentences or homophones (in some cases).

3. I'll tell you if I accept your sentence. If I don't, you have to write another one.

4. I might put some homonyms, for example, light (verb) and light (noun).

5. BE ACTIVE!!!!!!! Or you will go bye-bye.

Homophones: blue and blew (everybody looks at CrazyPineapple)


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 14:59:45---
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 03:14PM Jan 12, 2013

A few wispy clouds floated across the sky as I gazed up from where I lay on the picnic blanket.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 03:24PM Jan 12, 2013

Ummm... Gizzer, can you please explain your sentence? I didn't really get it. Sorry.
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 03:40PM Jan 12, 2013

As Coach John used his whistle, I couldn't help but think of my Maylandia callainos at home.

(Maylandia callainos are blue fish)
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 03:46PM Jan 12, 2013

The wind rushed across the field as my friend complimented me on my indigo shirt.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 03:49PM Jan 12, 2013

Thumbs up for kitty cat and CrazyPineapple.

@CrazyPineapple I was nice letting you use whistle again.
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 04:03PM Jan 12, 2013

CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Thekid4 wrote:
I'll vote for pineapple also.


You guys do what you want. I won't vote for anyone until I get evidence or clues. Maybe we can form a majority.
We are forming a majority. On you.

My jeans were swept away by a breeze.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 04:04PM Jan 12, 2013

Thumbs up for thekid.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 04:10PM Jan 12, 2013

I'm going to switch my vote. I don't want to be in a majority round one. At least not until everyone else gets on.

Edit: to JQ.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 16:11:27---

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 04:35PM Jan 12, 2013

asteroidbelt wrote:
Thumbs up for kitty cat and CrazyPineapple.

@CrazyPineapple I was nice letting you use whistle again.


Thank you.


I will vote for thekid as of now.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 04:43PM Jan 12, 2013

So far, these are the people I got sentences from:
CrazyPineapple5
kitty-cat
Thekid4
5 more people left for a majority!


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 17:10:32---
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 05:10PM Jan 12, 2013

My answer to the psyche question would be to go around kidnapping characters from animated television shows on Disney channel and taking their place for one episode.

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 05:11PM Jan 12, 2013

@thekid4 Why do you want to answer the psyche question?
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 05:12PM Jan 12, 2013

The kid made a bubble and it splatted all over the New York Giants logo (which is blue).

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 05:25PM Jan 12, 2013

Gizzer wrote:
A few wispy clouds floated across the sky as I gazed up from where I lay on the picnic blanket.

asteroidbelt wrote:
Ummm... Gizzer, can you please explain your sentence? I didn't really get it. Sorry.


The wind blew the clouds and the sky is blue.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 05:43PM Jan 12, 2013

@TheKid4: Llababyjuicmae. Llawhmao lladmao llayomao llathinmak?

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 06:00PM Jan 12, 2013

asteroidbelt wrote:
@thekid4 Why do you want to answer the psyche question?
No reason, I just thought it would be a funny answer. I do understand that the boss is the only person who must answer the question

Wow. I just made myself look like the boss there .


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 07:21:49---

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 06:23PM Jan 12, 2013

Now I understand, Gizzer. Thanks.
Also, where's the "blew" part in yours, JJ?
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 06:23PM Jan 12, 2013

Ok the round started today. Anyone who hasn't logged on today isn't the boss. We can eliminate the following people from being the boss:

4wheels
Gameshowlover
Joshsbbygrl
Oyehoy
Sherlockyholmes
Spud
Woof123
Back to Top 
JQPublic


Posted: 07:22PM Jan 12, 2013

CrazyPineapple, it could just be that asteroidbelt didn't approve the memo quickly enough.

Lan Yu (I'm talking about the general, of course - this is a family-friendly site) ruined everything by plotting against the Emperor.

(Lan also means 'blue' in Chinese)

Safety for kmr.

Hang on, we're forming a majority on Crazy? In that case, I'm following in case we get lucky again.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 19:26:44---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 07:52PM Jan 12, 2013

@asteroid: 'Made a bubble- Blew a bubble'.

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 08:15PM Jan 12, 2013

I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 08:18PM Jan 12, 2013

JQPublic wrote:
CrazyPineapple, it could just be that asteroidbelt didn't approve the memo quickly enough.

Lan Yu (I'm talking about the general, of course - this is a family-friendly site) ruined everything by plotting against the Emperor.

(Lan also means 'blue' in Chinese)

Safety for kmr.

Hang on, we're forming a majority on Crazy? In that case, I'm following in case we get lucky again.


Haha that was cause my friend was in that game and he ratted me out. You will see soon that I am not one you should be voting for.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 21:37:46---
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 08:31PM Jan 12, 2013

These are the people that have sentences:
CrazyPineapple5
kitty-cat
Thekid4
Gizzer
JJPutz
JQPublic
2 more people for a majority!
@kmrutledge Post a sentence!!!! If comment, also post a sentence!!!!!
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 08:38PM Jan 12, 2013

CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Haha that was cause my bro was in that game and he ratted me out.
Pineapple, you wouldn't happen to be related to this guy, would you?


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 08:55PM Jan 12, 2013

The wind creates waves on the sea.-asteroidbelt.
THere's my sentence, but I am sorry about not doing it sooner. I have been thinking for a while, and I got hungry so I ate breakfast.


The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
gameshowlover


Posted: 09:01PM Jan 12, 2013

kmrutledge wrote:
I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.


KEYWORDS: I GUESS
I think that is almost proof that he is the boss or rat.
1.Lemmings are people who vot for the candidate the person who gets the most votes and sadly is not the boss, are put on the firing list, therefore, if you vote along with the majority against a person who is not the boss, you will be put on the firing list.
2.He just sounds suspicious
3.The boss and rat do not vote, therefore having them want to try and blend in and get their fake voting over with.
Agree or Disagree?
Back to Top 
gameshowlover


Posted: 09:03PM Jan 12, 2013

And to at least get a clue about the rat, I will now reveal my sentence:
I inflated a a balloon that blended in with the sky.
(I BLEW up a BLUE balloon.)
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:07PM Jan 12, 2013

Should this be my new sig- Quote and say yes or no:
Those people with cars as their profile pic.
Me: Soooo... you're a Transformer? ._.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-12 21:09:07---

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 09:09PM Jan 12, 2013

I am a she @gamshowlover. And i am sick again, so I said i guess, because I don't really feel like doing anything right now.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:12PM Jan 12, 2013

@kmrutledge: Is it Saturday or Sunday morning for you?

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 09:21PM Jan 12, 2013

gameshowlover wrote:
kmrutledge wrote:
I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.


KEYWORDS: I GUESS
I think that is almost proof that he is the boss or rat.
1.Lemmings are people who vot for the candidate the person who gets the most votes and sadly is not the boss, are put on the firing list, therefore, if you vote along with the majority against a person who is not the boss, you will be put on the firing list.
2.He just sounds suspicious
3.The boss and rat do not vote, therefore having them want to try and blend in and get their fake voting over with.
Agree or Disagree?


Okay, I just think that doesn't make sense. If he thinks Crazypinapple is the boss, why wouldn't he vote for him? I don't know, that just seems like weird logic to me.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 09:23PM Jan 12, 2013

I felt sad as the tornado ripped my house apart.

Random vote on jj.


Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 09:38PM Jan 12, 2013

Thekid4 wrote:
CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Haha that was cause my bro was in that game and he ratted me out.
Pineapple, you wouldn't happen to be related to this guy, would you?


Oops meant to say my friend.
Back to Top 
JQPublic


Posted: 10:31PM Jan 12, 2013

gameshowlover wrote:
kmrutledge wrote:
I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.


KEYWORDS: I GUESS
I think that is almost proof that he is the boss or rat.
1.Lemmings are people who vot for the candidate the person who gets the most votes and sadly is not the boss, are put on the firing list, therefore, if you vote along with the majority against a person who is not the boss, you will be put on the firing list.
2.He just sounds suspicious
3.The boss and rat do not vote, therefore having them want to try and blend in and get their fake voting over with.
Agree or Disagree?


Huh? I have no idea what you mean.


'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 11:57PM Jan 12, 2013

@jj- it is sunday morning.
and i am a she.


The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 06:34AM Jan 13, 2013

I have sentences from:
CrazyPineapple5
kitty-cat
Thekid4
Gizzer
JJPutz
JQPublic
kmrutledge
gameshowlover
christangrl
9 people have posted their sentences, so I'm going to give a clue about the rat (because of the other inactive players).
He or she posted a sentence and is therefore active.
Note: That doesn't exactly mean that the boss posted a sentence too!


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 06:37:35---
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 06:35AM Jan 13, 2013

Guesses?
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 06:40AM Jan 13, 2013

I am thinking maybe thekid might be the rat and crazy pineapple the boss. Anybody agree with me? and BTW, I went to the doctor today because I was feeling so bad and I have ulcers in my stomach. Sorry about not posting much today, but I hope that this medicine will help me get better.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 07:01AM Jan 13, 2013

OK, now I'm going to fire everybody that's inactive. They will go bye-bye.
If you're inactive and you see this, I'm firing you because this is a game where you need to be ACTIVE.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 07:04:19---
Back to Top 
  Post from Thekid4 deleted on 2013-01-13 07:55:04.
Gizzer


Posted: 07:50AM Jan 13, 2013

asteroidbelt wrote:
I have sentences from:
CrazyPineapple5
kitty-cat
Thekid4
Gizzer
JJPutz
JQPublic
kmrutledge
gameshowlover
christangrl
9 people have posted their sentences, so I'm going to give a clue about the rat (because of the other inactive players).
He or she posted a sentence and is therefore active.
Note: That doesn't exactly mean that the boss posted a sentence too!


asteroidbelt wrote:
OK, now I'm going to fire everybody that's inactive. They will go bye-bye.
If you're inactive and you see this, I'm firing you because this is a game where you need to be ACTIVE.


Clearly, the Boss is also one of these 9 active players, as you have fired the 6 who haven't posted sentences.

I thought you were giving people until the end of the round to post their sentences. Firing people in mid round can cause problems with the game. For example, someone may have voted for one of the people you fired. If they don't get back on-line before the round ends and cast a new vote, they will also be fired as not voting.
Back to Top 
asteroidbelt


Posted: 07:53AM Jan 13, 2013

Gizzer wrote:
asteroidbelt wrote:
I have sentences from:
CrazyPineapple5
kitty-cat
Thekid4
Gizzer
JJPutz
JQPublic
kmrutledge
gameshowlover
christangrl
9 people have posted their sentences, so I'm going to give a clue about the rat (because of the other inactive players).
He or she posted a sentence and is therefore active.
Note: That doesn't exactly mean that the boss posted a sentence too!


asteroidbelt wrote:
OK, now I'm going to fire everybody that's inactive. They will go bye-bye.
If you're inactive and you see this, I'm firing you because this is a game where you need to be ACTIVE.


Clearly, the Boss is also one of these 9 active players, as you have fired the 6 who haven't posted sentences.

I thought you were giving people until the end of the round to post their sentences. Firing people in mid round can cause problems with the game. For example, someone may have voted for one of the people you fired. If they don't get back on-line before the round ends and cast a new vote, they will also be fired as not voting.


As far as I know, nobody's voting an inactive.
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 07:54AM Jan 13, 2013

CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Thekid4 wrote:
CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Haha that was cause my bro was in that game and he ratted me out.
Pineapple, you wouldn't happen to be related to this guy, would you?


Oops meant to say my friend.
Fine, do you know this guy in any way?

kmrutledge wrote:
I am thinking maybe thekid might be the rat and crazy pineapple the boss. Anybody agree with me?.
What clues do you have that suggest that?

gameshowlover wrote:
kmrutledge wrote:
I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.


KEYWORDS: I GUESS
I think that is almost proof that he is the boss or rat.
1.Lemmings are people who vot for the candidate the person who gets the most votes and sadly is not the boss, are put on the firing list, therefore, if you vote along with the majority against a person who is not the boss, you will be put on the firing list.
2.He just sounds suspicious
3.The boss and rat do not vote, therefore having them want to try and blend in and get their fake voting over with.
Agree or Disagree?
Okay, your logic makes no sense.

1.Okay, so you've proved that you know what a lemming is. What exactly is your point here? Is it that kmr voted for pineapple, and you think that's suspicious because it would land him on the firing list? Okay, fine, that is true, but you seem to be insinuating that there is no possible way that pineapple is the boss. What if he is the boss? Then kmr won't end up on the firing list! By your logic, anyone who joins a majority is the boss or rat.

2. This would be your only valid point in your argument, but you didn't list any ways that he is suspicious!

3. Yes, they will try to blend in, but for them to blend in other people will have had to vote for the same person as they did. Again, you seem to be against any people who join a majority.

Overall, your argument raises a tiny bit of suspicion, but not nearly the "almost proof" you mentioned in the beginning.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 08:29AM Jan 13, 2013

Gizzer wrote:
I thought you were giving people until the end of the round to post their sentences. Firing people in mid round can cause problems with the game. For example, someone may have voted for one of the people you fired. If they don't get back on-line before the round ends and cast a new vote, they will also be fired as not voting.


asteroidbelt wrote:
As far as I know, nobody's voting an inactive.


I agree that most players have stated a vote for an active player. However, not everyone has stated a vote yet, although they may have already voted. I haven't stated who I voted for yet, and JJPutz or gameshowlover haven't stated votes either. That's one third of the remaining active players.

As someone who has moderated several games, and also seen the effects of other moderators firing people in mid round, I am merely trying to help you understand that it is not an action that should be taken lightly. It can adversely affect the game.

----------


As for gameshowlover's comment. If I understand correctly, he simply considers the "I guess" part of the statement to be suspicious, not the voting in the majority. It's possible that the phrase is a "tell" of someone who doesn't actually vote, or it could just mean that she really doesn't care because she's not feeling well. (And I hope you feel better soon, kmrutledge!)
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 09:07AM Jan 13, 2013

Thekid4 wrote:
CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Thekid4 wrote:
CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Haha that was cause my bro was in that game and he ratted me out.
Pineapple, you wouldn't happen to be related to this guy, would you?


Oops meant to say my friend.
Fine, do you know this guy in any way?

kmrutledge wrote:
I am thinking maybe thekid might be the rat and crazy pineapple the boss. Anybody agree with me?.
What clues do you have that suggest that?

gameshowlover wrote:
kmrutledge wrote:
I guess I will go for crazypineapple too.


KEYWORDS: I GUESS
I think that is almost proof that he is the boss or rat.
1.Lemmings are people who vot for the candidate the person who gets the most votes and sadly is not the boss, are put on the firing list, therefore, if you vote along with the majority against a person who is not the boss, you will be put on the firing list.
2.He just sounds suspicious
3.The boss and rat do not vote, therefore having them want to try and blend in and get their fake voting over with.
Agree or Disagree?
Okay, your logic makes no sense.

1.Okay, so you've proved that you know what a lemming is. What exactly is your point here? Is it that kmr voted for pineapple, and you think that's suspicious because it would land him on the firing list? Okay, fine, that is true, but you seem to be insinuating that there is no possible way that pineapple is the boss. What if he is the boss? Then kmr won't end up on the firing list! By your logic, anyone who joins a majority is the boss or rat.

2. This would be your only valid point in your argument, but you didn't list any ways that he is suspicious!

3. Yes, they will try to blend in, but for them to blend in other people will have had to vote for the same person as they did. Again, you seem to be against any people who join a majority.

Overall, your argument raises a tiny bit of suspicion, but not nearly the "almost proof" you mentioned in the beginning.





Yes I do. Why?
Back to Top 
JQPublic


Posted: 09:16AM Jan 13, 2013

Since gameshow's new, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, at least for this round. Keeping my vote on Pineapple.

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 09:36AM Jan 13, 2013

Usually it is safe to vote in the majority in the first round, as the mandatory firings prevent the Boss from firing anyone who votes in the majority. With the mod firings, I'm not sure if it's still safe. The program might base the number of firings on the reduced number of players.

However, the only way to clear someone if the Boss is unable to fire additional players is to have a solid majority on someone. Therefore, I will vote for CrazyPineapple5 as well.

Edit: By my count, that is 4 votes for pineapple. We need one more to have a Rat-proof majority.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 09:37:44---
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 10:27AM Jan 13, 2013

Did you count my vote?

CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Yes I do. Why?
Well, that guy whose user page I have now posted a link to three times in one game was the one who ratted you out in that game JQ mentioned earlier. You said that your friend ratted you out, so I put two and two together.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 11:17AM Jan 13, 2013

Thekid4 wrote:
Did you count my vote?

CrazyPineapple5 wrote:
Yes I do. Why?
Well, that guy whose user page I have now posted a link to three times in one game was the one who ratted you out in that game JQ mentioned earlier. You said that your friend ratted you out, so I put two and two together.


Haha ya he ratted me out :/
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 11:22AM Jan 13, 2013

So he knew that you were the boss from the beginning?

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 11:31AM Jan 13, 2013

OMG drop it. I had voted NCL, but will switch to CP5 for a majority.

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 12:00PM Jan 13, 2013

I guess I will too. We have a definite majority now, right?

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
CrazyPineapple5


Posted: 12:31PM Jan 13, 2013

Thekid4 wrote:
So he knew that you were the boss from the beginning?


Yes. But i didnt tell him. Let's just say im a bad liar.
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 12:34PM Jan 13, 2013

kitty-cat wrote:
I guess I will too. We have a definite majority now, right?
Yes, I think we do.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 01:50PM Jan 13, 2013

And now, we wait. This is the worst part of the game...At least now I don't have any excuses not to go do my homework.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 02:28PM Jan 13, 2013

How is that a good thing?

Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 03:09PM Jan 13, 2013

Touché. But I do actually have to do it, so maybe...

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 03:35PM Jan 13, 2013

Ah just say you didn't get it and show him a page full of crossed out stuff.

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 04:09PM Jan 13, 2013

Well, yeah, but then you would have to write some stuff and cross it out. If I was a math teacher, and my student said that he/she couldn't figure out the homework, and he/she had this crossed out:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In ut lacus nec risus porta auctor in in tortor. Donec luctus aliquam orci, ullamcorper posuere ante interdum ut. Praesent massa ante, dapibus sit amet varius interdum, rhoncus id ipsum. Quisque et odio id nibh euismod molestie quis eu dolor. Nulla porta, massa at volutpat fringilla, risus sapien sollicitudin arcu, id malesuada libero lorem eget lectus. Etiam eget est purus, vitae varius augue. Curabitur vitae scelerisque neque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
I wouldn't be very happy about it.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 04:45PM Jan 13, 2013

Yeah...It's a project. I have a partner, and I don't think she would be happy. Also, my teacher would just yell at me for not figuring it out.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 04:46PM Jan 13, 2013

I also have studying. Midterms are next week.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 05:52PM Jan 13, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
I had voted NCL, but will switch to CP5 for a majority.


Who is NCL?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 06:23PM Jan 13, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
Should this be my new sig- Quote and say yes or no:
Those people with cars as their profile pic.
Me: Soooo... you're a Transformer? ._.


Yes. At least it has nothing to do with BJ. I think.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 06:29PM Jan 13, 2013

kitty-cat wrote:
Yeah...It's a project.
Is it the project you were talking about in the wish corrupter forums?


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 06:43PM Jan 13, 2013

No, a different one. I go to this school where we do nothing but projects, so I have quite a few going on at a time. It's fun.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
JQPublic


Posted: 07:00PM Jan 13, 2013

We need seven votes on CP to get a 100% majority. Five 'base' votes by employees, one vote in case the rat is among the 'voters', one vote in case the boss is among the 'voters'.

BTW, I can't imagine Gizzer writing that memo, so I think she's cleared.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 19:02:35---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:13PM Jan 13, 2013

Please hurry up Boss/mod! I finished my homework, and now I'm bored. I have no life.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Gizzer


Posted: 07:17PM Jan 13, 2013

We know that the Boss and Rat are still in the game. (The mod told us the Rat is active.) That means there are 7 active employees casting votes. We would need 4 of the 7 votes for the majority. Since the Rat might say he is voting in the majority, we need a 5th stated vote.

We do not need to worry about a 6th vote for the clear, because CrazyPineapple did not vote for himself. (We actually did have 6 players say they were voting for CrazyPineapple, but we didn't need that many.)
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:41PM Jan 13, 2013

But wouldn't we need a 6th vote anyway? If CP's not the Boss, then the actual boss could have stated a vote for him/her. So we would need 6 votes to be sure of that.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
JQPublic


Posted: 08:58PM Jan 13, 2013

Oh, yes, I got my maths messed up.

kitty, you're right that we need six votes to be sure of a majority. However, with five votes, we have two conditions: CP not being boss, which corresponds to the absence of a majority, and CP being boss, which corresponds to the presence of a majority. That means if there's no majority, CP isn't the boss. He is cleared either way.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-13 20:59:20---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:51PM Jan 13, 2013

NCL is CG.

To quote Kobe Bryant when he hits a 3-pointer: "Kobe"
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 01:22AM Jan 14, 2013

Come on boss and mod, get out that memo. I am feeling a little bit better, but this medicine just makes my stomach hurt so bad. Please forgive me if I am not as enthusiastic as i usually am.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 01:57AM Jan 14, 2013

Since when am I NCL? What does that even stand for?

Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 

 



   



Users in Chat : Katherine24 

Online Now: 14 users and 622 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account