Day at the Pet Shop
Five People went to the pet shop on different days of the week. They each bought a different breed of dog and a different color dog bowl for them. There are three girls and two guys.
Girl's Names: Ashley, Camile, and Jenny
Guy's Names: Andrew and Brandon
Last Names: Anderson, White, Miller, Green, and Smith
Dog Breeds: St. Bernard, Pug, Golden Retriever, Australian Shepherd, and Bulldog
Bowl Colors: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, and Yellow
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
1. No one's first name starts with the same letter as their last name or the first letter of the breed of dog they bought.
2. Andrew's last name is Green, but it's not his favorite color, nor is it the color of his bowl.
3. The order in which they bought their dogs are as follows: The guy whose bowl is yellow, the one who bought the St. Bernard, the girl whose last name is White, the person with the pink bowl, and Brandon.
4. Camile bought her dog before Ashley (who has a blue bowl) but after the person with the yellow bowl.
5. Jenny and Camile both hate the color green and they spent all day at the park together on Wednesday.
6. The girl whose last name is Miller and the girl whose last name is Smith are, in some order, the one who bought the Australian Shepherd, and the one who bought their dog on Tuesday.
7. Each of the guys bought one of the two small dogs.
8. The girl whose last name is Miller bought her dog after the girl who bought the purple bowl.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003