Dave, John, Cara, Robbie, and Kate are five budding inventors. Their newest inventions? Each has combined a popular ingredient with a drink! Figure out who's who, what their "mix" is, and when they each invented their product.
1. The five inventors are Dave, Ms. Roberts, the "Potato Man", the July inventor, and the one who added an ingredient to lemonade.
2. No one's first name is similar to their last name.
3. Kate made a peanut smoothie.
4. Winter in the Northern Hemisphere seemed to be a "hot" invention time - both John and Cara concocted something then!
5. Marshmallows were incorporated into Kay's creation. Chocolate was in Davidson's.
6. Banana Vodka was a spur of the moment brainstorm.
7. April just happened to be "chocolate season", at least for Robbie.
8. Believe it or not, potato cocktails were very popular in January!
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003