The Soccer Ball Logic Grid
Four friends own different color soccer balls in different sizes. Determine who has what color soccer ball and what size it is.
Kids: Ian, Jessica, Henry, Will
Colors: Red, White, Blue, Green
Size: 2, 3, 4, 5
1. None of the boys own a white soccer ball.
2. Ian has a ball that is bigger than a 2 but smaller than a 5.
3. The kids are Jessica, the kid with the red size 4 soccer ball, Henry and his green ball, and Will.
4. Will has a size 3 soccer ball.
5. Jessica does not have a size 5.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by june12||09/07/08|
|easy but fun i enjoyed it|
|Posted by markmonnin||09/08/08|
|It was okay, but try having more clues about what is not than about what is. :)|
|Posted by geccco||09/10/08|
|Nice teaser, a little too easy. Try to make us thinka bit more. Overall, though, and very good teaser.|
|Posted by here2||09/26/08|
|It is nice to have a number of easy ones in the mix. Good job.|
|Posted by elephantgurl97||11/07/08|
| :lol: :roll: WAY TOO EASY!! a little fun. :cry: not great|
|Posted by Zarahemla05||03/20/09|
|Great for beginners! Thanks! :D|
|Posted by nascarfan19||04/23/09|
|little easy, but good :)|
|Posted by caberet||08/27/09|
|Clue #2 was not needed because it was duplicated in clue #3.|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003