When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Shut -> Misplace; fail
2. Open -> Glass container
3. Unusual; lightly cooked -> They exist
4. Prevent from spoiling -> Holding back
5. Broken glass -> Unyielding
6. Dampen; cushion -> Frequent
7. One who leases -> Go into
8. Leave one's country -> Move seasonally
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003