Add together each of the defined words to get a whole new word.
Example: to shout + what you say when you feel pain = a color = yellow.
1) A light brown color + to leave = a dance.
2) A store's announcement + a type of women's clothing = a building's location.
3) A vehicle + an animal pal = a floor covering.
4) The ocean + a father's boy = part of the year.
5) Another name for dad + a yellow veggie = a white fluffy snack.
Answer:1) tan + go = tango.
2) ad + dress = address.
3) car + pet = carpet.
4) sea + son = season.
5) pop + corn = popcorn.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003