3 Friends in CollegeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three best friends from high school (Livia, Maggie, Nicole) decided to go to different colleges (A&M, Rice, UT) and major in different scientific fields (Biology, Chemistry, Zoology). Each girl also participated in a different extracurricular activity (Band, Cheerleading, Choir) and had a different GPA (3.4, 3.8, 4.0) after her first college semester. Can you figure out where each girl went, what she chose to major in, what activity she participated in and her GPA after her first semester?
1. The friend who went to A&M did not have the highest GPA nor was she the friend who majored in Biology.
2. The friend who was a cheerleader did not let her practices affect her studying: she had the highest GPA of her friends.
3. Though she played in band in high school, Maggie was not part of her college band program.
4. The chemistry major did not go to UT nor did she have a 3.4 GPA.
5. Livia, who can't carry a tune to save her life, was not studying animal life.
6. The girl attending Rice had the highest GPA.
7. Nicole hates working with chemicals and compounds, so she chose a different branch of science to major in.
8. Maggie and the biology major both played the flute in high school.
9. The friend with a 3.4 GPA has loved animals her entire life, so of course she chose to study animals in college.
10. Maggie loves singing so much that she started her own band.
AnswerLivia - Rice - Chemistry - 4.0 - Cheerleading
Maggie - A&M - Zoology - 3.4 - Choir
Nicole - UT - Biology - 3.8 - Band
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top